Thursday, March 20, 2008

Quick Trip Recap

The trip to New Jersey and New York was fun, we kept really busy while there. Going out and exploring during the day and visiting with my parents in the evening. I wish we'd had more time, but that’s the way it goes.

Here are a few snap shots from the trip:


We had Korean food for the first time.

We went to The Chocolate Haven several times to have yummy hot chocolate and peek in the windows so we could watch chocolate being made.

We visited the Bronx Zoo and saw baby gorillas! A lot of the animals were no where to be seen because it was chilly out, but the baby gorillas totally made up for it. They were cute, playful and constantly on the move.

I didn't get nearly as much knitting done on the trip as I thought I would. I did finish one of Danny's gloves. It fits him perfectly and we are both very excited about it. The second one is in time out until the thumb gusset I forgot to do magically appears on its own, or until I decide to frog it. Whichever comes first.

Happy First Day of Spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip!

g-girl said...

sounds like you had fun! what'd you think of the korean food?